Over the weekend Joel and I went into the shop to get our TV mounted. We tried to mount it a couple weeks back when my parents were there helping us but we just couldn’t seem to find a stud… turns out there are no wood studs. Only metal studs. We should have had the contractor put blocking in the wall before closing up the walls but we did not, and blowing a hole in the wall now to do so just seems silly. Instead, we used 3 different kinds of drywall anchors along with self drilling screws that went into the metal studs.
Any place there was a hole on the mount we used something to attach it to the wall.
It definitely will hold the weight!!!
Yay! One more project finished!!